Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How do I uninstall?
posted

How would I go about completely uninstalling everything?

After spending several days and not be able to get the various components to work we're abandoning use of the toolset.  Are there any "gotchas" I need to be aware of?

Thanks

Parents
No Data
    posted

You should be able to uninstall everything from using the Add/Remove Program applet in the Windows Control panel.

Depending on if you have installed more than just .NET 2.0 the controls, you may have to also uninstall the SDK (docs and samples) and .NET 3.5 versions.

Also, I would be interested in known more about what you were unable to get working.  I know you had made several posting about VS adding an incorrect control prefix for some reason.  Was that the primary problem, or did you experience others?  If that was your primary problem, would it be possible for you to send me the entire project you were trying to get working so we can examine it more closely to figure out what the issue is.

If you would like, you ca nemail me directly at devinr@infragistics.com.

Devin

Children