Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Set Content of Webtab to 100% without Scrollbar
posted

I have an Ultrachart Control within a webtabitem and have assigned a css class to the webtabitem to increase it's size to that of the Webtab control. Within the Webtabitem, the Ultrachart causes scrollbards to appear, which I am not able to turn off by default. How can i set the control size of the control within the webtabitem to 100% of the Webtabitem without scrollbars ?

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello henning,

Thank you for posting in our community.

By design the content pane of the WebTab is customized by configuring various properties of the TabContentPane. Further reference about the TabContentPane class members could be found at:

http://help.infragistics.com/Help/Doc/ASPNET/2012.2/CLR4.0/html/Infragistics4.Web.v12.2~Infragistics.Web.UI.LayoutControls.TabContentPane_members.html

What I can suggest for achieving your requirement is using the AutoSize property of the ContentPane. When this property is set to true it allows the Web Tab to adjust itself to fit the content in the pane. In this scenario scrollbars do not appear in the tab. For example:

<ig:WebTab ID="WebTab1" runat="server" ContentPane-AutoSize="true">

<Tabs>

<ig:ContentTabItem runat="server" Text="Tab 1" >

<Template>

<igchart:UltraChart ID="UltraChart1" runat="server" Version="13.1"></igchart:UltraChart>

</Template>

</ig:ContentTabItem>

<ig:ContentTabItem runat="server" Text="Tab 2"></ig:ContentTabItem>

</Tabs>

</ig:WebTab>

I also made a small sample project illustrating my suggestion and I am attaching it for your reference. For my test I am using version 13.1.20131.2069 of NetAdvantage.

I hope you find this information helpful.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any additional questions regarding this matter.

WebTabWithChart.zip
Children