Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Report Viewer Exception after Build
posted

Hi,

I've designed a Report. (WPF, Client Side rendering)

Only these 2 Assemblys are referrenced in the project.

InfragisticsWPF4.Controls.Reports.v12.1

InfragisticsWPF4.Reports.v12.1

The referrenced Libriaries are in a folder in the project and the referrences in the Solution are poiting to the Libraries in the Project Folder, not the Libraries in the Install Path of NetAdvantage.

I've deleted the license File before comitting.

The Build Server (FinalBuilder) has no problem with Building (I don't get the Exception with the license)

When I start my Application on the Machine with NetAdvantage 2012 installed everything works fine.

When I start my Application on a Machine without NetAdvantage the ReportViewer Window appears an throws an Exception.

Infragistics.Controls.Reports.ReportViewerException: An unknown error occurred while processing the report. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Infragistics.Reports.Engine.ServiceModelMefDiscoverer.Initialize(IServiceModelManager serviceModel)
   at Infragistics.Reports.Engine.ServiceModelBuilder.Setup(IServiceModelConfiguration configuration)
   at Infragistics.Controls.Reports.ReportProcessorLocalAdapter..ctor(ReportSource reportSource, Assembly reportAssembly, IEnumerable`1 externalDataSources)
   at Infragistics.Controls.Reports.RenderingEngineFactory.CreateLocalEngine(ReportSource reportSource, Assembly reportAssembly, IEnumerable`1 externalDataSources)
   at Infragistics.Controls.Reports.ProcessingSessionStateMachine.CreateProcessor(IRenderingEngineFactory renderingEngineFactory, IEnumerable`1 externalDataSources, Report reportDefinition, Assembly reportAssembly)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Infragistics.Controls.Reports.ProcessingSessionStateMachine.CreateProcessor(IRenderingEngineFactory renderingEngineFactory, IEnumerable`1 externalDataSources, Report reportDefinition, Assembly reportAssembly)
   at Infragistics.Controls.Reports.ViewerStateMachine.RenderHelper(RenderParameters renderParameters, Report reportDefinition, Assembly reportAssembly)

Any Suggestions ?