Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
subrows holding huge text ??
posted

Hi I am Marko,

What I want to do is to fill xamGrid with email titles and then to have an option to expand each row so that I can see email body (text that is) . And that text can be very big or very small and there fore height of the expanded row can vary (be very high or very  low). I saw on this site that xamGrid has an option to make rows expandable. How do I achieve  all this? Because when I  load email text in the grid the row height is always the same and its the height that I specified in properties of the grid for example 23px. This way I can not see hole of the text - I can see only part of the email text - part that fits into that columns width. I want to see hole of the text no matter how big it is (multiple rows text and not in one line). When I set column width to "Auto"  width of the column goes wide as far as header text of that column -and this is behavior that i wand but also I want the height of the row to grow according to the size of the email body text. I don't now how to do this.

Please help.

Best regards,

Marko.

Parents
No Data
    posted

Anybody ?? Please help.

I saw example here http://samples.infragistics.com/sllob/RunSamples.aspx?cn=grid#/grid/handling-hierarchical-data-sets        but from sample code on this page I couldn't figure it out how do I load Data into these subrows/subgrids (<ig:ColumnLayout)

Please help.

Marko.

Children