Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to make CellButton Pop out windows.
posted

Hi all,

i want to make a small pop out windows from the cell button on the Web Grid. How can it be done? Screenshot as below:

I have an idea as below coding and i would like pass the values from the webgrid into the small windows.

Protected Sub dgResult_ClickCellButton(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As Infragistics.WebUI.UltraWebGrid.CellEventArgs) Handles dgResult.ClickCellButton

xxxxCellbutton.Attributes.Add("onclick", "window.open('popup.aspx',null,'left=400, top=100, height=250, width= 250, status=n o, resizable= no, scrollbars= no, toolbar= no,location= no, menubar= no');");

End Sub

Parents
No Data
    posted

Use a template column of type hyperlink for edit ,and in dgResult_InitializeRow

e.Row.Cells.FromKey("Edit").TargetURL = "window.open('popup.aspx',null,'left=400, top=100, height=250, width= 250, status=n o, resizable= no, scrollbars= no, toolbar= no,location= no, menubar= no')";

Children