Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Memory Leak Question
posted

I attached a couple methods from our app, in 2 methods you can see how we add images to

Infragistics.Documents.Report.Report [and how we disposed objects]

and in 2 methods how we try to save report to mempory or to FS ..

When we try to PUBLISH [not create, exception is in PUBLISH method] REPORT with ~ 1000 rows [each row 2 images ~10 kb, total 2000 images] we got out of memory exception ..

I used “Scietech.Net Memory Profiler” and found that Infragistics.Documents.Color and Infragistics.Documents.SolidColourBrush

objects are not properly disposed, but I do not think that it causes that problem [size of objects that was not dispozed is small]..

Is it limitation in size of Infragistics.Documents.Report.Report

that can be saved to FS using Infragistics.Documents.Report.Report  Publish method ?

Do you have any suggestion related with memory issue and Infragistics.Documents.Report.Report ?

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello ,

Thank you for the provided code snippet.

In order to investigate this issue further for you, could you please let me know the  exactly version of Infragistics, which you are  using. Also I have reviewed the code snippet and I was not able to find a method, which fills the report with content, so could you please give me a sample which I could run on my machine in order to see your issue or please provide me the methods, which you are using to fill the report.

I am waiting for your details.

Children