Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
xamslider
posted

I have a xamgrid which has a TemplateColumn containing a Datavisualization chart.  There are multiple rows which render, each having a seperate chart(line chart).

I have one slider beneath my xamgrid which has ticks in it for all of the dates which have a datapoint represented on any of the graphs.  When you select a point on the slider, it will take that date and display detailed info on all the plotted points in all the graphs for that date.

My goal is to have a  vertical line which falls across all the graphs, so when the slider is moved, the line moves across the graphs along with the slider thumb.

Is there a way to style the slider's thumb so it is a long vertical line which extends across the objects(graphs) above it?  Would it be possible to style the thumb with a "z" index?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Dave Krecker

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello Dave,

I have been looking into your description and since this is a custom functionality I was wondering if you could provide me with a sample project to work on. This will help me completely understand what you are working on and ensure we do not misunderstand each other.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Children