Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Infragistic control Grid show wrong row count while select all rows frmo top
posted

Hi,

Infragistic control Grid show wrong row number count  while  selecting row from top including selecting filter row also.

For example if grid contains 5 rows and we are selecting top 2 rows (which include Selecting Filter row  which is by default present  for filtering the row .) then while pressing del key it will show "You have choosen 3 records for Deletion".

Please provide appropriate solution to this problem.

Thanks,

Satish Pandey

Parents
    Suggested Answer
    posted

I was not able to reproduce your described issue.  I am attaching a project to this post with the settings I used.  Could you clarify what settings differences there might be?  Could you also tell me what version of the control that you are using.

posted in reply to Darrell Kress

Hi ,

I am using Version 2010 volume 2 .

There is not any setting you have to do , just add XamDataPresenter to your Project and populate it with records. Then select rows from top to specified row including filter row also(filter row is just below column heading) , then press delete key an error box will displayed specifying wrong no of rows selected.

Attached is the pdf for your reference.

Thanks,

Satish Pandey

Children