Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Passing webgrid selected row ID to a parameter on another form
posted

I have a project, in which on the Default webpage I have a webgrid.  My webgrid populates correctly, and what I am wanting to do is have an "Edit" form open up, once a record is selected by clicking on a webgrid button.

I am so far unable to pass the ID from the Default page webgrid to the Edit page.  I have found code using the "PreviousPage" property, but I have had no luck with this.

I added a hidden text box to the Default webpage to store the ID of the webgrid, once the webgrid button is clicked, but I have played around and found that the page must refresh before the text box stores the ID of the webgrid.  So when I open up the Edit page, the text box is still empty.

I believed this would be pretty easy, but I have not been able to pass the webgrid ID from the Default page to the Edit page.

Am I going about this wrong (trying to store the WebGrid ID to a text box, and using the PreviousPage property in ASP.Net)?

Thank you for your help.

T.J.

Parents
No Data
Reply Children