Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Template of TextColumn
posted

Hi,

i'd like to know where i can find the default control template of the cells of a TextColumn. I Disassembled the Infragistics.Silverlight.XamWebGrid.v10.1.dll, and looked at generic.xaml, but i can't figure out where it is.

I'm lookin for this because i need to know if TextBoxes are rendered in the XamWebgrid in a non-edit mode.

Thanx.

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    posted

You can see all of the various controls that compose the XamGrid in this help topic:

http://help.infragistics.com/NetAdvantage/Silverlight/2010.2/CLR4.0/?page=SL_DesignersGuide_Styling_Points_for_xamGrid.html

Your looking for a control called CellControl.  You can use Blend to create a default copy of this control, or you can look in the Infragistics Start menu folder for an item called "Default Styles", which points to a folder where we drop the default XAML resource dictionary files used by all of our controls.

I am not entirely sure I understand what you mean by "rendered in a non-edit mode".

Devin

Children