Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Rows are not displayed in xamGrid
posted

Hi guys,

I have a customized xamGrid control, that I had used in a lot of screens in my project and which displays correctly the data contained in the source. The problem is that now I met a situation in which the data is not displayed in the xamGrid. I've noticed also in debugging mode that it does not enter in the overriden method  ResolveDisplayElement(), even if the source is set correctly.

In the most of the situations, if I click on the head of a column or on the filter of a column, suddently the xamGrid is charged with the data that should have been loaded from the begining. At this moment, it enters in ResolveDisplayElement(), as I expected at the begining.

Please, tell me , what could be the problem? Why the data is loaded only when I click on column's head/filter (and this is not always working), and not in the moment of loading data? Remember that this is the first case with this behaviour and in the rest of the cases in which I had used the xamGrid it worked correctly.

Thanks,

Alin