Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Paging in WebGrid
posted

Hello, 

I have a webgrid and i enabled paging on it with the following configuration:

<Pager PageSize="500" Alignment="Center" AllowPaging="True">...

Page numbers are displayed, and cause postback, but clicking no any page number causes grid to display only the first page. 

I am not rebinding the grid, as that only happens on "view" button click event. 

do i need to do something else to enable paging on a existing grid configuration? 

thanks. 

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello rbuch,

Are you using the XmlLoadOnDemand feature of the WebGrid as well? It may be possible that you have to set your RowsRange property to equal the PageSize. Other than that, It looks as if your code should work. The PageSize property sets how many items should be displayed on each page so make sure your grid has more than 500 rows. There may be something else going on here. If you could please post your code and/or give us the version of the the control that you are using, it may help to determine what the issue is. You can also find out more in our online documentation.

Children