Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
CHECKBOX in an ultrawebgrid with ultrawebtabs PROBLEM!!
posted

I have 3 ultrawebtabs containing duplicate ultrawebgrids with different data sets.

I added a checkbox column to the grid as the first column to handle some selective client

side cell edits. My Problem is that all my Database Updates are handled using the UpdateRowBatch event

and CLICKING THE CHECKBOX TOGGLES THE UPDATEROWBATCH EVENT.  I have tried every possible

column option for the checkbox, setting the value of the checkbox cell back to it's original value.

Nothing seems to stop the UpdateRow_Batch from triggering. The user can click the header

and toggle all checkboxes on and off which has the result of setting all rows to need an update.

To cancel the postback seems not to be an option because I need to postback when the user

changes TABS to access the other grids.

Any help would be appreciated..... Thanks 

Parents
    posted

Hi,

After going through the description, I think you are not using AJAX and handling the UpdateRowBatch event to update the database. The UpdateRowBatch event is only triggered when a postback occurs after changes have been made to the grid. I was wondering how you are managing the postback. The checkbox column is a Template Column or the column type is of checkbox.

Please provide as much detail description of the issue including the version of software you are using to develop the application.

Thanks

Sarita

Reply Children