Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
GridView Export.ALL
posted

I've noticed that GridView.export(DataToExport.ALL, ExportFormat.CSV) is cutting my data output at halfway through the 95th row (the full dataset is 347 records) with the 2009 v.1 libraries.

When I set my page size to 0 and then use GridView.export(DataToExport.CURRENT, ExportFormat.CSV) (which I used in 2008 v.1) this outputs my whole result set.

Any ideas?

Karl

Parents
No Data
    posted
    My original logic was exactly how you specify it: I set my grid view to 0 page size within my ActionEvent method, used grid.export(DataToExport.Current, ExportFormat.CSV) and it works perfectly fine in 9.1 (I get all my records).

However, I was trying to update my code to take advantage of the DataToExport.ALL new functionality and it doesn't work for the grid. It cut off my data set in the CSV file at around the 98 row, so I had to revert back to my original logic.

My question was whether there was a bug with DataToExport.ALL. If you are saying that it doesn't work with the GridView, I will concur with that, as it does not.
Children