Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Problem rendering WebDateChooser
posted

I have NetAdvantage 2005 Vol.3 and I have an application we inherited from someone else.  In there, we have a user control where we have a couple of WebDateChoser controls.  The problem is that the controls don't render correctly.  When you click on the control, nothing happens.  You can manually type in the date, but you can't get the pop up to come up.  Looking at the code generated, none of the javascript references are included among other things.

One thing I discovered is that if I include a WebDateChooser control in the parent page of the control, the controls in the user control will then work correctly.

So, how do I get this to work right?

Parents
No Data
    posted

As an update, the control is on a panel that is not visible at load time.  If I set it visible the control renders correctly.  If it is hidden and is later set to visible, the control doesn't render correctly.

Children