Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraWebMenu Separator Bars Not showing
posted

I have an UltraWebMenu:

<ignav:UltraWebMenu TopAligment="Center" ID="uwmTopMenu" runat="server" Width="900px"
                            JavaScriptFilename="" JavaScriptFileNameCommon="" BorderWidth="0" ItemPaddingTop="0"
                            ItemSpacingTop="0" ItemPaddingSubMenus="0">
                            <%-- BackgroundImage="~/CibtImages/TabHeaderBorders/tab_header_corners_dkblue.gif" --%>
                            <SeparatorStyle Width="2px" BackColor="Black" ForeColor="Black" />
                            <DisabledStyle Font-Size="8pt" Font-Names="MS Sans Serif" ForeColor="Gray">
                            </DisabledStyle>
                            <Levels>
                                <ignav:Level Index="0" />
                            </Levels>
                            <ExpandEffects ShadowColor="LightGray"></ExpandEffects>
                            <IslandStyle BackColor="#DADADA" ForeColor="Black">
                            </IslandStyle>
                            <HoverItemStyle BackColor="#001A69" Cursor="Hand" ForeColor="White">
                            </HoverItemStyle>
                            <ItemStyle Cursor="Default">
                                <Padding Bottom="4px" Left="4px" Right="4px" Top="4px" />
                            </ItemStyle>
                            <Items>
                                <ignav:Item Text="Home" TargetUrl="/home.aspx">
                                </ignav:Item>
                                <ignav:Item Text="Visas" TargetUrl="/Visas.aspx">
                                <ignav:Item Text="Passports" TargetUrl="/Passports.aspx">
                                <ignav:Item Text="Service Directory" TargetUrl="/ServiceDirectory.aspx">
                                <ignav:Item Text="Global Cell Phones" TargetUrl="http://www.globalphoneworks.com/home.aspx"
                                    TargetFrame="_blank">
                                <ignav:Item Text="Status Check" TargetUrl="/onlinestatuscheck.aspx">
                            </Items>
                            <%-- <SeparatorStyle BackgroundImage="CibtImages/pix_c4c4c4_h20.gif" CustomRules="background-repeat:repeat-x; " BorderStyle="Solid" BorderWidth="5px" BorderColor="Black" />--%>
                            <MenuClientSideEvents InitializeMenu="" ItemChecked="" ItemClick="" SubMenuDisplay=""
                                ItemHover=""></MenuClientSideEvents>
                        </ignav:UltraWebMenu>

Why are the separator bars between the menu items not showing, despite that I have set the <SeparatorStyle ... /> tag?  I would like separator bars of 1 pixel width of black color to show up between the items.  Thanks.

Btw, this is the site I'm trying to put use the UltraWebMenu on: www.cibt.com.

Emad

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello,

You are right, I reproduced your issue and found same behavior.I believe at this point it is best to contact our Developer Support department directly - they can be reached at
    http://es.infragistics.com/support/

Thanks

Children