Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How can I update data with a stored procedure?
posted

Hi,

I test your trial version, i'm working with UltraWebGrid. I get data from database with a stored procedure and fill a dataset, this is used by ultrawebgrid. I need to update data with another stored procedure  but the event UpdateRow isn't raised, what is wrong?.

Thank you for your help

Ana 

Parents
No Data
    posted

If the UpdateRow event isn't being called, my first suspicion is that you might be calling DataBind() explicitly before the event can be raised.  This will generally cause your updates to be lost.

If this isn't the situation, it will likely take some more in-depth research to determine what's happening.  I suggest submitting a support request and attaching a sample that we can run and debug where UpdateRow isn't being raised.  A Developer Support Engineer will work with you, using your sample as a reference point, to identify and resolve the issue.

Children