Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Error on Update cell after a row is deleted
posted

I have a Hierarchial Web Grid. Initialize is done on postback. AddRow is done using a js function leveraging igtbl_addNew. Update and delete of cells are handeled by the client side event of the grid (AfterExitEditModeHandler="AfterExitEditMode" ClickCellButtonHandler="CellButtonClick" BeforeRowDeletedHandler="BeforeDelete" AfterRowDeletedHandler="AfterDelete")

After i remove a row and then try to update a cell for any of the remainder rows under the same parent row it doesn't return the proper child nodes it return a object and its evaluation says "Children could not be evaluated".

Please help me.

Thank you,

Sugnesh

Parents
No Data
    posted

It will likely take some in-depth investigation to determine what's happening here.  I can't tell based on the symptoms described here.

I suggest you submit a support request so that a Developer Support Engineer can assist you further.  I don't entirely understand the scenario you've described, so the best thing you can include with your support request is a sample project that we can run and debug and which reproduces the symptoms you've described.

Children