Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
LoadOnDemand AutomaticSmartCallbacks and Double Click
posted

Maybe someone can help me with an issue that I am experiencing with the AutomaticSmartCallbacks feature of the WebTree.

When the tree has been loaded and a node is clicked nothing happens, except that it seems as though the tree is brought into focus.  Another click is required before the event wired to the tree is fired.

If I turn off the AutomaticSmartCallbacks feature the nodes only require one click, whereas with it on it requires two.

Does anyone have an explanation or workaround for this, so that only one click is required with the AutomaticSmartCallbacks feature enabled?

Many Thanks

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Had similar issue.  If you have Autopostback set to true, that could be causing it.  Try setting the AutoPostback property to false. Support at IG said that the Autopostback property should only be set/used if you're looking to code something at the "node" level.

Children