Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
igtree_getTreeById
posted

I have a UltraTreeView inside an UpdatePanel set to UpdateMode=Conditional and a ScriptManager with AllowPartialUpdates="true" and have nodes being loaded with CheckBoxes and the treeview itself's LoadOnDemand is set to ManualSmartCallbacks.

Now, I have the treeview being loaded with it's subnodes and ajax calling back to get new nodes whenever one is expanded.  Works like a champ.

The problem is that I need to get all the nodes that a user has checked.  The problem is that in the code behind the if I being to transverse the treeview, all the "dynamically" loaded nodes aren't in the node list.  I'm not surprised by this given the nature of AJAX.

However, I am trying to get the nodes via the igtree_getTreeById javascript.  The problem is that is bringing back "undefined."  I have made sure the name is correct and have even hardcoded by hand but still have no luck getting the igtree_getTreeById to pull back an object so I can grab some nodes from it.

Can anyone help me with igtree_getTreeById issue or show me a way to get all the checked CheckBoxes back from a treeview using AJAX?

Thanks again.