Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Cancel a WARP Refresh when user changes dropdown selection
posted

Hi,

I have a WARP object on my webpage that displays an Excel file based on the selected values in a couple of dropdowns, which are outside of the WARP.  When the user changes the value in one of the dropdowns, I would like to be able to check if the WARP is still refreshing, and if it is, to stop the refresh.

How would I do this?

Parents
    posted

Hello,

I think this could be possible through using the CSOM (Client Side Object Model) of WARP. It is documented here:

http://help.infragistics.com/Help/NetAdvantage/NET/2008.2/CLR2.0/html/WebAsyncRefreshPanel_Client_Side_Events.html

The idea is to hook both RefreshRequest and RefreshComplete events and set a global javascript variable bool flag in RefreshRequest to true, and then set it back to false in RefreshComplete. This way, when the flag is true you will now that refresh is not complete yet.

Reply Children