Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to attach an event to a button on the grid?
posted

Hi,

I am using Ultrawebgrid which has buttons on all the row. I have achieved that using

webGrid.Bands[0].Columns.FromKey("ViewIt").Type = ColumnType.Button; 

I need to have a client side event attached for the same button.

I tried with ultraWebGrid.DisplayLayout.ClientSideEvents.CellClickHandler = "ViewClicked"; This is causing the event to be fired on click of any of the cells in the grid.

What needs to be done so that I can have a clientside event attached only to this button?

Thanks

Sharath 

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hi,

Thanks for the response. 

The problem that I am facing is that event is fired on click of all the cells in the grid except for the one which has button.

When i looked at the page source i am seeing a client side method "OnClick"  attached to the  button .onclick="igtbl_colButtonClick(event,'ctl00xmxgx3a4b7842xbd5bx43b4xb3a5x40a64f98ccd3xHitListGridView',null, igtbl_srcElement(event));".

I am presently registering for the event on the "OnInit" method. Do I need to register this client side method in any other place ?

Thanks

Sharath 

Children