Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
page load error
posted

I have a simple default WebGrid to an asp.net page.  Every time I access the page, I get this error: Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet site.  If I refresh, the page loads just fine and the webgrid works like it's supposed to.

I don't see this problem in my dev environment, only the production environment.

I posted this issue a while back, and I still haven't resolved it.  I dont think it's related to IIS because every other page on my site works fine.  Even other Infragistics controls.

One other thing I've noticed: everything except the webgrid loads in the browser right before the error occurs.  Then when I hit refresh the whole page loads at once.

Any help would be greatly appreaciated!

- Paul 

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello Paul,

It is really very hard to tell what is going on without seeing the page first. Can you post some sample code (code-behind and ASPX declaration)? I guess the problem might be related to page load time - for example if you are requesting a big amount of data on the initial call (for example in order to cache it) - the page might take longer than 30 seconds (the default IIS cannot server time) - hence the error you are getting.

For this is just a guess - any additional information will provide additional clues.

Children