Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Error exporting: JSZip is not defined
posted

Hi,

I tried to simple copy and paste your sample about Client-Side Excel Library - Overview on a local environment.

I did different tests:

• referring your latest cdn files (as in the online sample)
  • referring local files with loader (IG 2014.2 version)
  • referring local files directly (ig 2014.2 version)

I have a problem just before to export data to Excel.

Error exporting: JSZip is not defined

setTimeout(function () {

// Finally, save the workbook and create a link so the .xlsx document can be downloaded
workbook.save(function (err, data) {
   if (err) {
      $status.text("Error exporting: " + getErrorMessage(err));
   } else {
      var blob = new Blob([data], { type: "application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.sheet" });
      saveAs(blob, "grid.xlsx");
      $status.text("Export complete");
   }
});

}, 1);

And, of course, I have that error and null data as callback function from the save one.

Even if I try to set a Workbook format that is not equal to excel2007, for example excel97To2003, I get an error. Of course it is not a missing JSZip, but a Xml_DefaultException with a null exception message...

Any ideas?

Thanks

Flavio M.

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Flavio,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics!

I have done some looking into this matter and have the following information. First I would like to note that the client side excel export is still in CTP and therefore not recommended or supported to be used in production environment. So far I have been unable to reproduce the issue you are using. I am attaching my sample please let me know what behavior you see when you run the sample.

Do you have an isolated sample you can provide to me that reproduces the issue?

igGrid_ExcelExport.zip
Reply Children