Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
IgCombo
posted

Hi Team

I am facing one issue in IgCombo.

Below is my code which i have used to initialize igCombo, Once i bind the data to IgCombo when i click the scroll  or up and down arrow button for scroll the drop down is getting disappereded first time, however when i select any item in the dropdown and next time the issue is not coming i could able to scroll correctly.

Please guide what could be the issue.

$("#Id").igCombo({
    valueKey: "Id",
    textKey: "Value",
    enaleClearButton: false,
    mode: dropdown
})

Regards,

Mani

Parents
    Suggested Answer
    posted

Hello Mani,

I created a jsFiddle to test the code you provided and I was unable to reproduce this behavior. You can find the sample I used to test this here. Please test this and let me know if you are able to reproduce the behavior. Please provide me with the browser you used to reproduce this behavior along with which version of the product you used. The test that I performed was done in IE11 with the latest build of 2014 Vol. 2. Any additional information that you can provide about your implementation would be useful as well.

Reply Children