Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
igGrid updating and server side errors
posted
Hi,

I am coding an application with in MVC with editable grids. Columns will contain some simple validations performed client side using the igeditors and igvalidation features like ranges, maximum lengths, etc.
But those will not be all of the validations. On the server side more complex validations will be peformed. It may happen that a cell is modified and the client side validations succeeded while an error is detected on the server side.

Is there any way I could display those server side errors in a similar way as the client side ones? My current option is to manually add those errors to a validation summary, but I was wondering if I could somehow display each error next to its associated grid cell or at least its row...

Cheers
Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello svejk,

Such functionality is not available out of the box. However, if you provide me with a sample, demonstrating your scenario, I could see if this can be implemented.

Children