Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Images not showing up
posted

Hi, I'm using IE 9 and all of the framing of controls, etc. are showing up fine, but what's not showing are all of the images.

So the HTML Editor doesn't show images on the toolbar, the validator doesn't show the image on an error (even though there is space for it etc.)

I left the images in the sub folder under the css as per the instructions but they don't seem to be referencing correctly.

What am I doing wrong?

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hi,

Can you please provide us with a simple HTML page on which you are able to reproduce the problem?

It sounds like a general issue that might be caused by either one of the following:

1. the references to the CSS files are not correct and thus some (or all) image are not loaded
    2. the images are not placed in the correct folders so the CSS files are not being able to load them

Of course, I could be way off track with my suspicions, but such a general issue is often caused by a general miss-configuration.

Alternatively, if possible can you post a screenshot of what the Network tab of IE9's DevTools is showing?
    (That tab should tell you if there are images that weren't found)
    Something like:

Firefox's FireBug has a much better Network tab, so if possible provide us with a screenshot of it instead.
    Thank you in advance! Every piece of infromation that you give us will help us solve this mystery.

Cheers!
    Borislav 

Children