Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Datachart remove horizontal gridlines, add labels on top of columns and set maximumValue dinamically
posted

I'm using the DataChart (in Javascript) to show the percentages of the costs of bad parts. This is curently looking like this:

Here I set the maximumValue to 8. If I don't do that, the chart stops at the highest number. I want some more white space above it. Is there a way to do this more dinamically? I don't know what the highest number here will be and I would like it to be something like "highestNumber + 1". Is this possible?

Also I want to remove the horizontally gridlines. How can I do that?

And is it possible to add labels on top of the columns llike this:

Where the numbers in the labels are also the percentages values used in this chart. Can this be done?

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Ronny,

1. You can use the getActualMaximumValue method to retrieve the actual maximum value of the axis. Notice that this works for numeric and date time axes only.

2. For the horizontal and vertical grid lines you can use both majorStroke or majorStrokeThickness in order to hide them.

3. For the last requirement with the label on top of the columns, you can see the suggested answer of one of our engineers.

if you have further questions, please contact us again.

Reply Children