Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Persistent row selection
posted

Is there a way to select the rows in the grid and have those selected rows remain selected until one is selected a second time?

currently, if i select a bunch of rows at one time, and then simply click any single row, all previously selected rows are automatically unselected.

thanks,

wvusaf

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hello wvusaf,

Thank you for posting in our forums!

Multiple rows can be selected/deselected individually by holding CTRL when clicking on the row.

If you wish to handle this manually, and if you can use cell selection mode instead of row mode, the behavior you are describing sounds like how the multipleCellSelectOnClick feature works.  Please not that this option only works in cell selection mode.

Otherwise, you may be able to achieve your desired functionality by handling the rowSelectionChanging event and using the selectRow and deselectRow methods.

If you need any further assistance with this, please let me know and I will be glad to help.

Children