Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Cannot find MultiSelection setting in 2015.1 MultiSelection Combo for igGrid
posted

I am upgrading to Ignite UI 2015.1.  In my previous version, 2014.2, I had configured an igGrid to include a combo box that allowed for multiSelection.  The grid was setup via the MVC helpers.  Where is the multiselection setting for the combo in the MVC helper for 2015.1?  I cannot seem to find it.  Would someone please provide an example?

Parents
    Offline posted

Here is the error message I am receiving after upgrading to 2015.1 without changes.

System Error: c:\Projects\Summit\Source\WebApplication\Main\Summit.UI.Web\Views\Preferred\Knockout.cshtml(184): error CS1061: 'Infragistics.Web.Mvc.ComboWrapper' does not contain a definition for 'MultiSelection' and no extension method 'MultiSelection' accepting a first argument of type 'Infragistics.Web.Mvc.ComboWrapper' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Reply Children