Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
igTree - Drag and drop not dropping in the proper place.
posted

The default insertion graphic is too small and difficult to navigate to for my users, so I override it with:

.ui-igtree-insertline {

border: dashed 1px @ElementFrameBackgroundColor1 !important;

border-radius: 5px;

height: 36px !important;

width: 100%;

}

Occasionally, when I drag and drop an item, it will end up inserting before the node that it was supposed to be after.

I created a jsfiddle to replicate the issue: http://jsfiddle.net/apmcmillan/4vnL55ao/16/

It does not happen all of the time, and I have not tracked down the exact steps to recreate, but if you run that jsfiddle, then drag node AAA0 to be down between AAB0 and AAB1...sometimes it will drop before AAB0.  If it does not happen when you try it, then Run the fiddle again and try the steps to recreate...it will eventually happen.

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello Ryan,

Thank you for using our community.

I have investigated your case and I figured out that increasing the height of the insert line is causing the issue you are experiencing. Actually this only happens if you don’t drop the element right between the first two nodes. Please try adding the following code:

.ui-igtree li {

margin-top: 0 !important;

margin-bottom: 0 !important;

}

I have tried it and it seems to fix the issue. If you need further assistance with this matter, please let me know.

Children