Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
The neatest way to add custom css to the dock manager?
posted

We would like to apply custom css to the dock manager component. How can we do this at Infragistics without having to add an entire theme to the project? For example, we want to adjust the height of the header, font color of the title and also the background color of the header, etc.

My preference is that this can be put in a general css file and that :host :deep don't have to be used. Just by adding custom classes.

Thank you in advance.

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Marieke,

Thank you for posting to Infragistics Community!

I have been looking into your question and I believe you will find the Styling section of our Dock Manager documentation topic very helpful on the matter. As you will read there, you have the ability to customize the Dock Manager through some of the exposed CSS parts.

Here is also a simple demo, where some of the panes’ headers heights, background and font colors are altered by following this approach.

Please, check out these suggestions and let me know if I can assist you with anything else.

Best regards,
    Bozhidara Pachilova

Children