Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Whether Hierarchical Grid - Support GraphQL or now
posted

Hi Team,

Can you please check and let me know whether do we have feasibility to use GRAPHQL to bind data to hierarchical grid and emitted values can be transformed to GraphQL or not?

Please reach me on +91-7829446514 for any clarifications required on this.

Regards,

Rajendra

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Rajendra,

Thank you for posting in our community.

The Ignite UI for Angular Hierarchical Grid supports remote data operations such as remote virtualization, remote sorting, remote filtering and others. This allows the developer to perform these tasks on a server, retrieve the data that is produced and display it in the Hierarchical Grid. You can perform these tasks remotely and feed the resulting data to the Hierarchical Grid by taking advantage of certain inputs and events, which are exposed by the Hierarchical Grid. This means that remote operations are implemented manually, on an application as per your specific requirements. We have provided a few examples in Hierarchical Grid Remote Data Operations to demonstrate how this could be achieved. This topic and its samples can be considered as a general guidance how remote features are implemented. However, please keep in mind that particular implementation achieved within the application is beyond the scope of Infragistics support.

What I can suggest is to take a look at the Hierarchical Grid Remote Data Operations topic in our official documentation and to find how the Hierarchical Grid can work with remote data operations.

Please let me know if I could be of any further assistance.

Regards,
    Viktor Kombov
    Entry Level Software Developer
    Infragistics, inc.

Reply Children