Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
In igx-grid group by , checkbox is not showing for group lable.
posted

In igx-grid group by , checkbox is not showing for group lable.

I implemented my grid similar to https://es.infragistics.com/products/ignite-ui-angular/angular/components/grid/groupby

but the checkbox is only showing for rows and not for group lable.

Also the position of selector and expansion are exchanged.

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Amurta,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics Community!

I believe that you will find the following sample I have prepared for you very helpful. As you can observe once you group the igxGrid by a column the row selector checkboxes on the groupRow get rendered. Having this in mind I assume that you’re using an older version of IgniteUI for Angular package which does not include the groupByRow selectors.

In order to take advantage of this feature I suggest using IgniteUI for Angular 11.1.x (x >= 25) or 12.2.x.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Best Regards,
    Martin Evtimov
    Associate Software Developer
    Infragistics, Inc.

Reply Children
    Offline posted in reply to Amruta Sawle

Hello Amruta,

Thank you for getting back to me!

According to our support policy support is applicable to two versions back - latest stable (12.2.x), and the previous major version(11.1.x). In case that you're using Angular 11 you can update the IgniteUI for Angular package to 11.1.31 (which includes the groupByRow selection feature). For more information, you can refer to our official Update guide.

In case that you're using a version of Angular below 11 you can implement this feature on your own. You can use the group row templates in order to place checkboxes within the igxGroupByRow and the igxGrid API selection methods (selectRows/deselectRows). Please note that this should be handled entirely on application level which is beyond the scope of Infragistics Support.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Best Regards,
    Martin Evtimov
    Associate Software Developer
    Infragistics, Inc.