Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
[igx-spreadsheet] event for cell click in and how to customize for right click cell
posted

Hi team,

i want customize function when click on cell but i don't know igx-spreadsheet have support ?
and how to customize for right cell click, event for format cell like merge cell, color, border cell,...

An example would also be nice.
Thanks in advance

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Tam Le Van,

I have been investigating into this post, and at the moment, I’m a little uncertain on exactly what you are looking to achieve in this case?

From your description, it sounds like you are looking to do something on right-click, although I’m a little bit unsure what. Are you looking to modify the default context menu that shows up on right-click with the igx-spreadsheet, or potentially something else?

Would it be possible for you to please elaborate a little bit further on what functionality you are looking to achieve with the igx-spreadsheet so I may be able to make a recommendation for you in this case?

Reply Children