Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to Upgrad to new NetAdvantages 2008
posted

Dear Sir/Madam,

i am using infragistics Components from past 1 year. now don't have much issues. now my application is under production.

i am using ASP.NET 2005,C#.NET and Infragistics and business Objects - Crystal Report 2008 for my application.

when i look on to the webconfig file i have the below vision details.

Infragistics2.WebUI.UltraWebGrid.v7.1, Version=7.1.20071.1059 

Lost week i found one new update is available in infragistics website. i downloaded that. but not installed.

before i procceed to install i want to know what are the new feature added in the NetAdvantages 2008.

if i found any new features added in the new version then i can take risk to implement those feature in my application(which is under production).

if i implement in my application then i have to concentrate on any thing ???

Can any one help me regarding this. 

Regards

Shaik Abdul Rawoof

Sr. Software Engineer 

Parents
    posted

Upgrading is easy. There's an upgrade utility in the tools program group created by the Infragistics 2008 installer. When we upgrade we do the following:

1 - Get latest source from source control.

2 - Check out entire project from source control.

3 - Run the upgrade utility (make sure you check the "Make Backup" option

4 - Test upgraded version and assuming all goes well then check upgraded version into source control and deploy on production server.

Reply Children