Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Purchase question
posted

Hi, my company is really interested in purchasing the latest volume of Infragistics (2010 vol 1) . My question is ¿the price (1195$) include the source code? and if I don't want the source code ¿the price is lower?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello-

I am happy to assist you and answer your questions.

All of our NetAdvantage packages are “per” developer, and include an annual subscription service, as well as our .NET source code. These packages are also renewable.

The $1195.00 package, in which you are referencing, is our NetAdvantage for .NET suite, which includes: ASP.Net, WinForms, WPF and Silverlight Business controls. At $1690.00, we offer this license with Priority Technical Support. The Priority license includes telephone support (during our business hours 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m EST) for the year of your service, as well as prioritized email and 24/5 chat support. This also includes all upgrades and access to our .NET source code.

For additional questions, please feel free to email our sales department at: sales@infragistics.com.

Regards,

Marie DiPoalo

Customer Support Manager

Children