Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Can't get technical support via on-line chat
posted

Greetings:

I'm trying to get Live Chat with Developer Support but I get the following message:

We're sorry; our records indicate that you do not have a qualifying product registered to take advantage of the live Developer Support Online Chat.   If you are logged in, and you think you have a qualifying product, ensure that it is registered by checking your profile.

When I check our company's profile I see the following products registered

NetAdvantage for Silverlight Data
         Visualization 2009 Vol. 1                                             01-May-2009 
 NetAdvantage 2008 Vol. 3 Documentation                      02-Feb-2009 
 NetAdvantage Select 2008 Vol. 3                                       02-Feb-2009 
 NetAdvantage 2008 Vol. 3 Documentation                     13-Jan-2009 
 NetAdvantage for .NET 2008 Vol. 2 Bundle [CLR 3.5]   09-Oct-2008

Can somebody tell me why we are not qualified to receive chat support?  If any responses come via email, please use the following address:  jbarbacci@aecreprographics.com

Thanks!

Parents
No Data
    posted

roblove,

I've moved this thread to the "Licensing Keys" forum since your issue is related to your registered license keys.

From what I can see, the reason you can't access Developer Support live chat is because the Priority Support service connected to your license keys has expired.  You will need to renew your Priority Support subscription to again be able to access Developer Support live chat.

I see one set of license keys (for NetAdvantage Select) connected to the member profile you used to make this forum post.  All of these keys are connected to the same, expired Priority Support subscription.

I don't see a member profile connected to the email address you provided in your post. 

Our Customer Service team can assist you further with this issue.

Children