Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Child Node list UI not showing Properly in Parent Node using XAM Data Tree
posted

Hi,

We are using XAM data tree for Parent Child Hierarchy. Initially binding well. But Next step suppose I want to add some child data with parent node but not all. In this case every child node also showing arrow instead of parent node.

Please let us suggest. I have attached screen shot for that.

Offline posted

Hello kanwar,

Thank you for your post!

So far, I have not been able to reproduce this behavior you are seeing, but I am not entirely sure if I am going about it correctly. From your description, it seems like you are adding child nodes to some parent nodes, but not all of them. Are you also adding new parent nodes as well? How are you going about adding these nodes to your tree? That may have an effect on reproducing the behavior you are seeing. Also, could you please provide the version of Infragistics for WPF that you are using?

From the screenshot you have attached, I am not entirely sure what is happening with your XamDataTree. It appears that the arrows are showing where the child nodes are planned to show up, rather than showing on the Parent node and it also appears that your XamDataTree exists inside of a XamDockManager ContentPane. It also appears that you have some custom styling set on your XamDataTree to show the lines next to the child nodes and between a few of the expanders. Would it be possible for you to please provide this style that you are applying?

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Sincerely,
    Andrew
    Associate Developer
    Infragistics Inc.
    www.infragistics.com/support