Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XAMDatachart doesnt support null PropertyChangedEventArgs
posted

I am using the XamDataChart and have an option that implements INotifyPropertyChanged.  I noticed the updates wen't being handled when i would send PropertyChangedEventArgs with string.Empty, and it would crash if I passed null.  This is supposed to notify that everything changed(which is what I want).  To get around this I have to send the PropertyChanged event several times (once for each property, which I have about 20) even though they are all changed at once.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello John,

Thank you for your post!

I have been investigating this issue that you are describing, and I have reproduced both the no-UI-update behavior as well as the crash with null being passed into the PropertyChangedEventArgs. I believe that these behaviors fall under a development issue, and so I have asked our engineering staff to examine this further. I have logged this behavior in our internal tracking system with a development ID of 193518. As a workaround to this, I would recommend that you continue to use the OnPropertyChanged() calls within the individual properties of your data item until we have a resolution for you on this matter.

I have also created a private case for you so that you can track the progress of this development issue. The case number is CAS-155114-X7J0Y3. You can access it here: https://es.infragistics.com/my-account/support-activity.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Sincerely,
    Andrew
    Associate Developer
    Infragistics Inc.
    www.infragistics.com/support

Children
No Data