Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Using a WrapPanel as content of ApplicationMenu2010Item
posted

Hi,

I'm using a WrapPanel as the content of a ApplicationMenu2010Item, but it does not work as expected as a horizontal scroll bar is added that in effect disables the wrapping. I searched the forums and found a previous post for the same issue:

http://es.infragistics.com/community/forums/p/86128/430137.aspx#430137

This post indicates that a fix has been applied in a 13.2 Service Release that makes us 'turn off scrolling by disabling the scrollbar’s visibility'. However, I'm using 14.2 and can't find any such property on the ApplicationMenu2010Item class. What property should I use?

Regards,
Leif

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Lief,

Thank you for your email. I have bene looking into the question that you are having and the issue mentioned in the forum thread that you have referred is fixed and the fix is available in version 14.1 and also the latest service releases of 13.2 and 14.1.

In order to disable the horizontal scrollbar of the Application2010Menu, you can set the ScrollViewer.HorizontalScrollBarVisibility to Disabled as follows:

<igWpf:XamRibbon ApplicationMenuMode="Office2010">

<igWpf:XamRibbon.ApplicationMenu2010>

<igWpf:ApplicationMenu2010 Caption="File"

ScrollViewer.HorizontalScrollBarVisibility="Disabled">

<igWpf:ApplicationMenu2010Item Header="New">

<WrapPanel>

</WrapPanel>

</igWpf:ApplicationMenu2010Item>

</igWpf:ApplicationMenu2010>

</igWpf:XamRibbon.ApplicationMenu2010>

<igWpf:XamRibbon.Tabs>

<igWpf:RibbonTabItem Header="Home" />

</igWpf:XamRibbon.Tabs>

</igWpf:XamRibbon>

Please let me know if I can assist you with anything else.

Sincerely,

Krasimir, MCPD

Developer Support Supervisor - XAML

Infragistics

www.infragistics.com/support

Children
No Data