Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Wrap tab headers
posted

I haven't seen an option to do this anywhere, but just in case I missed it - is there an option to have tab headers wrap around into multiple rows instead of being hidden when there's not enough horizontal space?

Thanks.

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello John,

To have the tabs of a TabGroupPane in a XamDockManager wrap into multiple rows when there are too many tabs to fit on screen, I would recommend modifying the TabGroupPane default style. A typical directory for finding this default style is listed below:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Infragistics\2014.1\WPF\DefaultStyles\DockManager

After merging the default style for DockManager, I would recommend replacing the DocumentTabPanel at the bottom of the TabGroupPane default style with a WrapPanel. This way, the items contained in that panel will wrap into multiple rows when there is not enough room on screen.

I have attached a sample application to demonstrate the above.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Sincerely,
    Andrew
    Developer Support Engineer I
    Infragistics Inc.
    www.infragisics.com/support

XamDockManagerTabHeaderWrapCase.zip
Children
No Data