Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Radial Menu submenu items
posted

I am trying to create a submenu of radial menu, it kinda works but the name of the submenu item doesn't appear when the submenu is visible.  I've included a code snippet below.  My question is how to I create a submenu structure off of the first main radial menu?

<ig:XamRadialMenu x:Name="MainWindowRadialMenu" HorizontalAlignment="Center" Height="300" VerticalAlignment="Center" Width="300" >

<ig:RadialMenuItem Header="Accounting"  IsToolTipEnabled="False" >

<ig:XamRadialMenu x:Name="MainAccountingRadialMenu" MinWedgeCount="7">

<ig:RadialMenuItem Header="Manage Batch" >

ig:RadialMenuItem>

ig:XamRadialMenu>

ig:RadialMenuItem>

ig:XamRadialMenu>

Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Kevin and thank you for posting!

In order to add submenu items to the XamRadialMenu control you can add RadialMenuItems to the Items collection. Here is a modified code snippet for the same:
    <ig:XamRadialMenu x:Name="MainWindowRadialMenu" HorizontalAlignment="Center" Height="300" VerticalAlignment="Center" Width="300" >
                <ig:XamRadialMenu.Items>
                    <ig:RadialMenuItem Header="Accounting"  IsToolTipEnabled="False" >
                        <ig:RadialMenuItem.Items>
                            <!--<ig:XamRadialMenu x:Name="MainAccountingRadialMenu" MinWedgeCount="7">-->

<ig:RadialMenuItem Header="Manage Batch" >
                                <ig:RadialMenuItem.Items>
                                    <ig:RadialMenuItem Header="Inner"/>
                                </ig:RadialMenuItem.Items>
                            </ig:RadialMenuItem>
                    <!--</ig:XamRadialMenu>-->

</ig:RadialMenuItem.Items>
                    </ig:RadialMenuItem>
                </ig:XamRadialMenu.Items>
            </ig:XamRadialMenu>
    Please let me know if I have missed something in your scenario or if you need further assistance.