Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamComboEditor popup height not getting set correctly
posted

I am not sure if the multiselect or checkbox visible settings have anything to do with this but I have noticed that the popup/dropdown does not grow to the MaxDropDownHeight specified on the control causing the vertical scroll bar to appear for as few as 3 items. I have 2 others ComboEditors that have 2 items displayed (but not multiselect) and they work correctly. I have a custom style for the ComboEditor copied from the dark metro theme and can clearly see that the border in question (RootPopupElement) has the height set to auto and the max height set to {TemplateBinding MaxDropDownHeight}. However, when the application is running, using snoop, I see that the border now has a specific height set to 92 (max height is set to 350). I have code that runs everytime the popup opens that sets the height of that border back to NaN to fix the issue but this seems like this should not be necessary. Can anyone explain this behavior?