Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Setting Tile Origin
posted

For traditional WMS and TMS services, the origin is in the bottom left. However, for most of the BIG map services (google, bing, etc.) it is in the top left. This is causing my tiles to render in the incorrect position for my own little service. Is it possible to set the Tile Origin for a custom map tile source? This is a proving to be a very annoying stumbling block -- in that I can't configure xamGeographicMap and that I can't configure my map service to correctly serve up the tiles in the correct order. I only need one to work as desired and I can move forward.

In another post I mentioned that I was able to get my map service to render with "gmaps" compatibility, however, my excitement fizzled when I discovered some kind of bug or configuration issue on the server that serves up the tiles incorrectly after a certain zoom level. I am attempting to use GeoServer, however, it does not yet provide a way to change the origin for my map service.

Parents Reply Children
No Data