Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Programatically Setting Filter
posted

Im programmatically setting a filter using exactly the same code/approach as in your WPF Samples (using 12.2) and we have a problem in that if you filter once it is ok, but if then filter a second time it crashes with a threading issue. The same can be seen in your sample if you just run the sample (called "Filtering" in the xampivotgrid samples) and you press the Filter button once all is ok. If you then change the dropdown for showing how many dates and press the filter button again the application hangs and doesn't come back. I have to kill it with Task Manager.

I believe the issue is related to the code for the dispatcher call but have not been able to fix it.

Any advise?

Thanks,
Doug Rees

posted

Hello Doug,

Could you try using the code from the latest version of the sample as some fixes were made for it since 12.2 and it is possible the issue is with the sample code (and not the component itself).

If that does not work, I would suggest upgrading to a newer version of the product.

Let me know if using the latest sample code resolves your issue.

Regards,

Philip