Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Fixed time indicator position
posted

Hi, I was wondering whether it is possible to set a fixed time indicator position for the XamSchedule, so that the schedule itself scrolls automatically instead of the time indicator. Suppose I have a 10-hour view of my schedule, and I want to see 2 hours in the past and 8 hours in the future. In that case the time indicator should always be at 20% horizontal/vertical position (depending on chart orientation).

Regards, Stefan

Verified Answer
    posted

Hello Stefan,

I was looking into your requirement and currently we do not provide built-in functionality that covers your scenario. I was working on this matter and managed to position the scrollbar of the ScheduleView on specific position and reposition the time indicator using DispatcherTimer. You could use this approach as starting point and develop it in order to adopt it for your scenario.

I am attaching a sample application(ScheduleTest.zip) that shows my approach.

Let me know, if you need any further assistance on this matter.

ScheduleTest.zip