Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Conditionally disable XamGrid TemplateColumn
posted

Hi Support,

We are using 12.1.20121.1010 version of infragistics control for wpf.

We have created a TemplateColumn “StartPeriod” in XamGrid, and have used DatePicker control in that. We want to conditionally disable the "StartPeriod" column at runtime. For achieving this we tried applying dependency property, however since it’s a template column the dependency property is not applied on this column.

We have attached a sample project "XamGridDateColumn_09Jan2014.zip". To replicate the issue you can click on "Update" button. On the click of "Update" button we want to "StartPeriod" column to be set as disabled or read-only. Can you please let us know how the template column can be disabled at runtime?

XamGridDateColumn_09Jan2014.zip
    Offline posted

Hello,

I am just checking the progress of this issue and was wondering if you managed to achieve your goal or if you need any further assistance on the matter.

Offline posted

Hello,

Thank you for your post. I have been looking into it and the sample you have provided and I can say that since the TempalteColumn element is not part of the VisualTree, the only way to bind some of its Properties is by setting the Binding Source Property. I modified the sample in order to show you how to do so. I created a new Helper class and put the IsGenericUser property there. I added an instance of this class to the Resources of the XamDialogWindow and change it in the Button’s click event handler. Please let me know if this helps you or you have further questions on this matter.

Looking forward for your reply.

XamGridDateColumnModified.zip