Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamDataGrid vertical scrollbar does not appear automatically
posted

Hello Support, 

We have an issue regarding the XamDataGrid’s vertical scroll bar visibility. The vertical scroll bar does not automatically show up inspite of there being more rows than visible on the screen. The scroll bar appears only if we give a fixed height to the xamDataGrid. However, in our client application we cannot set a fixed height for the xamDataGrid since the window is re-sizable. We have attached herewith a sample application that replicates the issue. Looking forward for your reply. 

Thank You.

WpfApplication1_XamDataGrid Scroll Bars.zip
    Offline posted

Hello,

I am just checking the progress of this issue and was wondering if you managed to achieve your goal or if you need any further assistance on the matter.  

Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello,

Thank you for your post. I have been looking into it and I tested the sample with the same build you use for version 10.3 (2237) and I was able to reproduce your behavior. I also tested the sample with the latest service release of 10.3 (2337) and the issue seems to be fixed there, so I can  suggest you upgrade your NetAdvantage. You can download the Service Releases by logging to our web site and going to Account \Keys & Downloads.

https://es.infragistics.com/my-account/keys-and-downloads/

Please let me know if this helps you or you need further assistance on this matter.

Looking forward for your reply.