Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Row Height
posted

Hello,

I need to change the height of data rows in my XamDataGrid. After I change the row height to a small value, the text in each cell is not displayed completely and the bottom part of each character is covered by the data row beneath. The problem is that each field's text block object has a margin and its xamEditor has a margin and a padding. Is there a way to change the default margin and padding of text block and xamEditor objects?

Thanks in advance,

Shaolin 

Offline posted

Hello Shaolin,

I am just checking the progress of this issue and was wondering if you managed to achieve your goal or if you need any further assistance on the matter.

Offline posted

Hello Shaolin,

Thank you for your post. I have been looking into it and I can suggest you copy the default style of the CellValuePresenter and modify it as per your requirements. You can find it here by default:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Infragistics\NetAdvantage 2013.1\WPF\DefaultStyles\DataPresenter\DataPresenterGeneric_Express.xaml file

Please let me know if this helps you or you need further assistance on this matter.

Looking forward for your reply.